COMMERCIAL CCTV INSTALLATIONS
Running a business in the UK means operating in a society where theft, vandalism and violence are a constant threat. Minimise the risk to your business by installing a digital IP CCTV system.
CCTV cameras are a proven deterrent against crime, vandalism, unwanted visitors and staff problems. Millions of businesses have the benefit of professional up-to-date digital IP CCTV systems. Statistics point to major reductions in crime where cameras are installed and CCTV is seen by many as the best deterrent.
Properly installed and maintained CCTV systems can reduce crime by up to 90%. Remember, CCTV is not just to record criminal activity, it can also be used to record details of specific areas of your business for the monitoring and protection of staff and personnel.
CCTV uses go far beyond conventional the situations where CCTV monitoring can be applied are numerous.
- Facial Recognition – CCTV adjusted to record facial detail is invaluable for Police evidence.
- Entrance and Exits – Record all visitors to and from each entrance point with data time logging.
- Vehicle Registrations – Specialised ANPR cameras can record and log vehicle registrations.
- Staff Activities – Theft by staff is responsible for up to 60% of shrinkage from retail premises.
- Cash Tills – This is one of the most vulnerable areas in retail environment that needs watching.
- Workplace – Keep a close watch to ensure your employees are working to full capacity
DOMESTIC CCTV INSTALLATIONS
CCTV is becoming increasingly popular amongst home owners as a positive means to deter burglars and criminals from entering or vandalising their property. Having a visible CCTV system installed on the outside of your house will therefore reduce the incidence of crime and give you peace of mind that your home is better protected.
Domestic CCTV products have improved dramatically over the past 10 years, not just because technology has moved on, but cameras have become more aesthetically pleasing and costs have come down.
All of our systems have an advanced remote access facility built-in, all you require to use it is an existing broadband connection and a router with a static IP address. There is no monthly subscription or ongoing costs. Using this feature you can view and fully control your camera system from most remote PC, Mobile Phone, iphone, PDA tablet.
Each of our CCTV systems is individually created to suit the specific needs of you the customer, this includes site analysis, equipment selection, how many cameras are needed and what quality of recording and storage is required.
WE CAN OFFER A 4 CAMERA SYSTEM FROM £1600.00 AND
8 CAMERA SYSTEMS FROM £3000.00
Subject to survey